About First Rate Autos
Welcome to First Rate Autos!
Imagine buying a vehicle and actually being pleased with the process.
Most car dealers say they are different, but then you find out they are just like all of the rest. They hit you with time-wasting back-and-forth negotiations along with high pressure visits to the "F&I office", where you are presented over-priced financing, warranties, and insurance products. Please allow us the opportunity to prove we are different.
- We are owned by Oklahoma City credit unions, so we approach car sales from a unique perspective. Our inventory is a mix of repossessed vehicles along with vehicles acquired from auctions and individuals.
- We provide no-haggle, straight-up, fair pricing. The price is clearly marked on all vehicles. When you buy, you pay the indicated price plus a $175 documentation fee, nothing more.
- Our select credit union partners provide financing at a MAXIMUM interest rate of 4.99% APR (with approved credit). If you qualify for a lower rate, you receive a lower rate, but the highest rate you will pay is 4.99% APR (with approved credit).
- You don't go to the "F&I office" at First Rate Autos. If you finance your purchase, you work directly with your lending institution or one of our credit union partners. They provide the loan and offer their warranties and insurance products, not the over-priced stuff the other dealers push.
- Shop at your own pace in a pressure free environment. If you decide to buy, your Purchase Agreement takes only about 5 minutes! To finalize your purchase and hand you the keys to your new ride takes just 10 minutes!
Be sure to visit our virtual showroom of inventory available for sale. There you will find detailed information about each vehicle, a picture gallery, as well as convenient ways to contact us including texting for more information about the vehicles.
We hope you can already feel the First Rate Autos difference. But, the absolute best way to experience it is to come by and see us!
Thank you for allowing us the honor of serving you and the community!