WHERE WE OBTAIN INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
The information we collect about you comes from different sources and may include:
- Information you give to us on applications or other forms, which may include your name, address, drivers license number, employment history, income, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, and Social Security number.
- Representations you make to us, such as your employment history, account balances, payment histories, and your relationships with other persons or entities you have listed as references.
- Information from your transactions with us, our affiliated companies, or our business partners who may provide you other related services.
- Information we receive from consumer credit reporting agencies to confirm, verify, or add to facts you provide us on applications or other forms. Data collected by such a reporting agency may be kept by them and later shared with others who are entitled to use these reports. That personal information gathered by consumer credit reporting agencies will be provided to others only as allowed by federal and state "Fair Credit" reporting laws.
- Information we receive from your insurance agent or broker to confirm the presence of applicable insurance coverages.
OUR DEALERSHIP DOES NOT SELL OR RENT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS.
In order to conduct our business and offer you the products and/or services that you may request, we may share your information within our company or affiliated companies (companies related by common ownership). The law allows us to share your financial information solely for the purpose of providing you the products and services you seek from the dealership. The law allows us to share your financial information with our affiliates or third parties outside of our dealership in order to service, market, or underwrite our products and services to you. We may also share your information with financial institutions we have entered into a written contract with in order to provide you with financial products. We do not disclose your information to anyone else unless allowed or required by law. You cannot prevent these disclosures. You can limit our sharing of your personal information with affiliated and non-affiliated third parties to market their products to you. By requesting products and/or services from us, you are authorizing the dealership to share your nonpublic personal information with affiliated and/or non affiliated third parties that may have products or services that may be of value to you. You may refuse to allow us to share such information. However, in doing so, you may not receive offers for products and services that may be of value to you. If it is your intent to issue such a refusal (also known as an opt-out), please declare your intent with a First Rate Autos representative.
HOW WE PROTECT ANY NON-PUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We maintain physical, administrative, procedural, and technical safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized access.
Access to your personal information is limited only to those who have a business need to do so. We also expect our vendors, affiliated companies, third parties, insurance agents, and others to maintain a high regard for privacy and to safeguard all customer information.